Friday, February 11, 2011

That FABULOUS Friday Feeling!

Happy Friday Peeps!

WOW what a week! but hey it's almost the weekend - YIPEEEEEE!

Friday is my day to look back and reflect on the week that's gone and think forward to next week and what I can do to make it better. For me this week has been all about learning & lessons, here are the questions I'm reflecting on today, please feel free to use them for your own weekly reflection.

What did I learn this week?
What surprised or delighted me?
What concerned or rattled me
How has what I learned changed the way I look at the world?
What do I need to do next week to keep moving forward, learning and growing?

And finally does anyone LOVE to watch movies at the weekend? CLICK HERE for some fabulous Joy, Love and Work wisdom from some of the best of the best movies around.

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment