Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday morning

Monday Morning Poem


I was happy this morning when I woke up in bed,
Then realized it was Monday and I faced the day with dread, 
For somehow, whatever comes my way, my temper is displayed, 
Just mentioning 'it's Monday', my nerves, they become frayed.

The day will be just a ' write off', it's no good me trying to do
Any sort of reasonable job, things won't go right. It's true! 
It's like a 'cloud' which hangs around and never let's you be, 
Whatever I attempt to do, disaster follows me.

If I could sleep through Mondays, then that would be just bliss! 
Then Mondays wouldn't have happened, I'd have given them a miss! 


By Ernestine Northover


Poor Ernestine, Sorry but I don't share your hatred of Mondays, just think what opportunity today brings! more growth, more accomplishment, more learning, more fun and more...


sausage dogs!






































Happy Monday Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment