Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hallooooooooooo!

I make a LOT of noise and my signature greeting shown above - yes I know that's not how you spell it but thanks for paying attention! - is really my equivalent of the full body shake that dogs do when they're excited to see you, so yes I am THAT excited to see you!

Joy, love and work have followed me around fairly doggedly for my entire life, JOYFUL is my resting state, I come from a family of joyful people and others think we're a bit strange but that's OK, we understand, it takes all sorts and we're definitely at the happier end of the sorts :-)

LOVE, passion and enthusiasm are my trademarks, I'm rarely lukewarm and instead tend to launch myself wholeheartedly into all manner of adventures, only then to realize that much can be accomplished with a load of oooomph and a complete ignorance of things that could be in the way. You'll find this phenomena appearing with my writing style, I tend to write as I think which is tricky because my thoughts don't come with a grammar or spell check. Sorry Mr. Ash.

Finally WORK has always been a big part of my life, from the paper round I stole from my Brother when he and his buddies were striking for more pay, to the fabulous job I have in the world's best coffee company - I just like work.

Joy, love and work is intended as an exploration, celebration and a showcase for all things JLW related, so lets strap ourselves in and enjoy the ride!

Wooooo Hooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment